We take both the privacy and security of your data very seriously.
When we collect personal data from you we endeavour to tell you why we need it and what it will be used for.
The personal information is collected for legitimate concerns only; namely:
• processing and completing customers orders
• providing warranty service and post sale support
• sales statistics and customer communication
• legal requirements and accounting (bookkeeping) obligations
Pyroterra Lighttoys will collect your personal information for 10 years since you accepted these terms and conditions, due to the Czech tax law requirements.
Pyroterra Lighttoys hereby confirm, that the collected personal information is also processed by the following subjects:
• Freshworks Inc. – Freshdesk, customer support software
• The Rocket Science Group, LLC – Mailchimp, email automation platform
• Google LLC – Google Analytics, web analytics software
• FedEx Corporation – courier delivery services
• PayPal Holdings, Inc. – PayPal, Braintree web payment services
You agree that Pyroterra Lighttoys can use this personal information to assist us to provide the Services to you
The customer has the right to access the data collected about them and request their erasure.
Pyroterra Lighttoys commits to store and handle your personal data securely, in line with the generally accepted practices.
In case of a security breach, Pyroterra Lighttoys will inform the customer in a timely manner.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, shopping cart and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
• to enable certain functions of our e-shop
• to provide analytics, to store your preferences
• to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
Both session and persistent cookies are used on our website.
Analytics companies like Google Analytics or Facebook may also place cookies on your device.
• Google Analytics
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our Site, or any other site, you can do so through your browser setting. The ‘Help’ function in your browser should explain how.
Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your machine.
To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our Site, please refer to their websites for further information